Monday, July 28, 2008

Vacation Bible School

I knew blogging would be difficult this week. VBS is from 6-8:30 and by the time I get home and the put girls to bed it's almost 10 and I'm exhausted! Vacation Bible School is definitely our church's biggest outreach. We typically (b/c of our location) bring in many, many children who have never stepped foot in a church. Over the years we've had some of our neighborhood children come to VBS and then attend regularly for years...often the parents will begin attending and entire families come to Christ!!! It's very exciting!!!!
Each night this week I'm in charge of a small group/memory verse station. We play games and have tons of fun. This evening during our prayer time I had a total of 10 boys and girls ask Jesus into their hearts, our precious Maddy being one of them!!! :) I really feel blessed beyond words being just a small part of this incredible outreach.

3 comments:

K.M.L said...

Simply amazing!!!! way to go! You always work so hard during this week. miss ya!

Ferris Family said...

What a great outreach. Way to go, Maddy! That's awesome.

Lisa Kracinski said...

Again I'm tearing up. That's awesome.