Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The great outdoors

We're leaving this afternoon with Dan's parents to camp and canoe for a few days. I'm really looking forward to it. I LOVE doing just about anything outside. Camping, fishing, swimming, running, boating, canoeing, snow skiing, hiking, biking... :) Anyway, I'm amazed at the amount there is to pack for only 2 nights!!!! This is the 1st "real" camping trip we've taken the girls on so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well. I say "real" camping trip b/c they've camped in a tent in our backyard. However, we put them to bed inside the house around 8 and carried them into the tent when Dan and I were ready to sleep around 11. (totally cheating I know) Well, I'll be taking pictures and will have more to post when we return. :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Have fun and watch out for ticks!

K.M.L said...

Can't wait to see pictures!!! Have fun!

Sarah Beth and David said...

Sounds like fun! yeah katie is right this is the worst on tics some say. I hope you don't have any tics though! :) BTW, challenge dad to some football dan! :) love ya guys!
David