Monday, July 7, 2008

Amanda and the frog in the window

We woke up a couple of weeks ago and found a HUGE frog staring through the basement window. This frog was big, Grannie Smith Apple green, and nasty... geeze it was nasty!

Anyway, I've always been scared of frogs and snakes. More than scared, it gives me that cold and hot, poopy feeling in my stomach. I avoid them at all costs!

Growing up, when Mike, Dave, and I would go fishing, Mike loved frogs and fish. He didn't care for fishing, but he was great to have take the fish off of my hook. To this day, gloves are a must have on any fishing trip.

OK, back to the story.

I bet Amanda an undisclosed amount of money that she wouldn't pick "frog-nasty" out of the window well.

View videos for the rest of the story.

Video 1 - The bet



Video 2 - The frog



Video 3 - The release



-Dan

4 comments:

heather said...

--Applause and Cheering--


...and also ewww

K.M.L said...

I am so proud of you!!!!!!! That's disgusting!

Erin said...

you two are hysterically funny! I love these. And the girls are gorgeous. Welcome to the blog world, long lost friends!

Erin Miller

meg duerksen said...

those are classic videos!
i would probably be the same way.
but not my kids...
does this gross you out?
http://megduerksen.typepad.com/whatever/2008/06/this-makes-for-a-good-day.html

just wanted to welcome you to blogging.
i came over from kasey's blog.
what a sweet husband you have to start that up for you.
welcome.
:)