Friday, July 25, 2008

Fair day!

This week was our county fair so I took Madison, her friend Makaela and Mallory this afternoon. First of all, fair food is awesome! (although it requires that I put in an extra 45 minutes on the elliptical) Elephant ears, corn dogs, grilled corn on the cob, yummy! The girls loved checking out the animals. Unfortunately, the rides weren't open until the evening so the girls were a little bummed out about that, but it saved me $$$$! :)
Madison was chosen to help with a fire safety demonstration and the picture of Mallory crying was because she was just sure that during the demonstration there would be a loud noise...??? I never really figured that one out. I'm not sure about that poor child of ours. Hope she gets over these fears before too long! Well, we had a great time and the girls are exhausted so I better get them to bed.






1 comment:

K.M.L said...

It looks like so much fun! Madison and Mallory are looking SO much older! Where in the world has the time gone?