Thursday, August 14, 2008

The toothbrush

This morning I was brushing my teeth and Mallory was in the bathroom with me. Shortly after I begin brushing Mallory says to me, "Mom, I put that toothbrush in my booty." "WHAT?!" I say, yanking the toothbrush out of my mouth. "WHY?" Mallory replies, "because it was scratchy." She never cracked a smile and was dead serious. It was like, doesn't everyone use a toothbrush to scratch their booty? I'm hoping it was really Daniel's toothbrush and not mine, however I'm heading over to Wal-mart right now to replace them both!!!!

12 comments:

K.M.L said...

Oh my word! :) HAHAHAHA! That is hilarious!

Katie said...

Oh. my.

K.M.L said...

Kinda makes me wonder what else she has scratched her bootie with...mjl

Erin said...

AAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!! That absolutely cracks me up.
So so funny!

i love children.

Amy said...

Now that's funny! Yuck.....

Thanks for the comment too, I appreciate the prayers.

Jody said...

Now that is something that you do not want to hear while the toothbrush is in your mouth. It cracks me up though. Leave it up to kids to come up with interesting solutions to problems.

Becca said...

My friend Erin sent this to me. I know I don't know you, but I can totally relate. That is hilarious!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Sarah said...

Oh no!!!! Glad she told you then and not later... enjoy thoe new clean and fresh toothbrushes!!!

Your girls are precious!

Ferris Family said...

Are you sure she and Nelson haven't hung out?

Heath and Lindsey said...

Laughing out loud! Hope you had some mouth wash handy.

Lisa Kracinski said...

NOOOOOOO!!! I think I'm going to replace my toothbrush too!!

Lisa Kracinski said...

I just read this to Jake and Jordan and Jake is dying to know, did she scratch her crack or her cheek? Oh I hope I'm not giving them any ideas!