Sunday, August 10, 2008

Indiana State Fair










We have a family tradition of going to the State Fair every year. We typically go during a weekday to avoid the crowds...well, we went yesterday (Saturday) which was a huge mistake!!!! It was ridiculous how many people we had to weave through. I had a death grip on Maddy, afraid if I let go of her she would get lost in the sea of people. I took some pics from the fair and the random one of Dan and I is from our last day at the bed and breakfast.

3 comments:

K.M.L said...

Looks like a great time!!! :) I bet the girls had a ton of fun and what a great tradition to start! Glad you guys are back safe! miss ya!

Lisa Kracinski said...

I love the fair and wish we could've gone when we were down there. I love the food and the barns and the 4-H stuff. I even love the rides. Last year we went during the week and were there for 6 hours!
Sorry about your Marengo Cave experience. Poor little Mallory.

Sarah Beth and David said...

I love the green hats! :) Looked like fun!