Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our little dancer

Mallory informed Dan and I that she didn't want to do gymnastics anymore. She's always dancing around the house so I looked into a dance studio near here. I was impressed so signed her up on the spot. She starts after Labor Day, but this afternoon we bought a few of the things she needed for class. And of course Mal HAD to try everything on when we got home.The tap shoes are soooo adorable!
Sorry about the sideways video... not sure what I was doing!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Very sweet! I love everything about my girls taking dance. You have an adorable soccer chick! She looks so cute in head to toe pink! If you're going to play sports, make it girly!

Jody said...

I am pretty sure that she would make a great wife for my Matt. You should see him dance and sing.

Lisa Kracinski said...

That's so cute! Jordan is going to take tap and ballet starting in November. It will be fun to watch!