Thursday, October 9, 2008

TA DA! Mallory's new bed

Mallory's daybed was delivered today! I've never been a big daybed person, but Mallory's room is so small it seemed like it would work best. Anyway, this is the pic of her room with the toddler bed. Her room up until this point has been pretty boring. I'm excited to start hanging things up and decorating a little more.

It was hard to get a good angle of the bed. Her room is so small that if I stood at the wall across from it I couldn't get it all in the picture.
The pink and blue flower things at the end there are canvas pictures I'm going to hang above her bed. It's hard to see, but the bed also has a trundle that we are using for now, as a drawer for toys and storage. Eventually it will be nice for sleep-overs.
Now please Lord, help her to sleep all night in it!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jody said...

What a beautiful bed!

heather said...

Love that bedding! Cute, cute!!

Heather S. said...

Love it!!

K.M.L said...

Very fun! I can't believe she is big enough for a big girl bed now! Waaaa...Still can't believe she is going to be 4 in a week. Crazy how time flies! Miss ya!

Casey said...

It all looks so cute!