Sunday, October 26, 2008

Better late than never!!!

I've wanted to post these pics all week, but just never found time to....so a week later here they are! Dan's parents came up last weekend for Mallory's b-day and they were also able to see Maddy's last soccer game of the season. Dan's mom got some really good action shots of Madison. I did not! So here's a cute one of the team and coach Dan.
On Sunday after church we went to a nearby park and spent the afternoon. The weather couldn't have been more beautiful.


Grandpa and Grandma Laughlin




3 comments:

Jenn said...

Great pics! Looks like lots of family fun. BTW...I'm investigating this Baby Alive doll...how is it working out for you guys?

Dan and Amanda said...

The girls LOVE Baby Alive, however it can get messy if they forget to put the diaper on...

Amy said...

I LOVE that note from Maddy. Too cute - she calls you Amanda. That's funny. I love the pics too, looks beautiful there, I could use some fall leaves. The Laughlins (Sr. Laughlins) look the same. How are they doing?