Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mallory's 4th B-day!

Saturday was Mallory's 4th birthday. I really can't believe she's 4 already. It seems like just yesterday that I was at the hospital pushing .... ewww anyway, we had a fun party. Both sets of Grandparents were there, my cousin Justin and his wife, Melissa, came over. I've probably posted way too many pics, but here they are anyway:


"Ok. Smile, clasp your hands together and lean to the right."
Pin the tail on the pony
Maddy kept cheating...
The cake!
Mal feeding her Baby Alive
Thanks aunt Kasey and uncle Mike for my High School Musical 3 bear!
Our fam

Mallory's favorite toy was this doll. (she poops and pees...really!)

2 comments:

K.M.L said...

I am so glad she had a great time at the party! Love the gifts and game! :) Sorry we had to miss it!

Lisa Kracinski said...

I wish we lived closer! We did Jake's party on Saturday also. I haven't posted anything yet, but I did finally post a new blog about Grandparent's day. Anyway, Happy Birthday Mallory! I love that cake!