Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nothing much

I can't believe I've gone so many days without blogging!!! Honestly though, it's been pretty dull around here. Mallory's 4th b-day is about a week and a half away and I've got nothing... No decorations, no presents, nothing. I'm an absolutely terrible "party planner." Luckily we know a lady who can make the most amazing cakes and honestly, money wise, it's as cheap as making the cake myself! Mal wanted to have a mermaid party and this morning she's changed her mind and wants a My Little Pony party instead. So maybe we'll look around for some things this afternoon.

Mal has been sleeping in a teeny-tiny toddler bed and Dan and I decided it's time for a bigger one. We should be having it dropped off and set up tomorrow afternoon so stay tuned for some before and after pics of her room.

1 comment:

Lisa Kracinski said...

Happy Birthday (early) Mallory! Can you believe she'll be 4? Time flies. Jordan also had a my little pony party.