Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Little Laughlin

The time has finally come for little Mallory to finally play soccer! The poor thing has sat on the sidelines of way too many soccer games and practices and now she's finally out on the field. Tonight was the first practice and of course Daddy's coaching. Our weeks look something like this: Mon. = Maddy's practice Tues.= Mallory's practice Wed.= Maddy's practice Thurs.= Mallory's practice Both have games on Saturday's. (Dan's coaching both girls)Could she be any cuter?????


In other news (and probably the reason I've been a non blogger recently) is that my triathlon is this Saturday morning. It's a 5oo m swim (the part I'm the most nervous about), 10 mile bike ride and 3 mile run. I'm excited for it, but also excited for it to be over. ;) Life has kinda revolved around my training and I feel like all I do is swim, bike, run or just swim and sometimes bike and run, occasionally swim and bike....Ugh! Anyhoo, I'll post some pics of the race on Saturday or Sunday.

1 comment:

K.M.L said...

She is so adorable running on that field! We can't wait to come up and see both girls play! Also, good luck this weekend! Miss ya