Thursday, September 18, 2008

Success!

Dan and our pastor went biking at nearby park this afternoon. The last time they went John had a freak accident, falling off a bridge, breaking 17 bones and puncturing a lung!!!! (about a year and a half ago) So I took this picture of them...proving they can ride together without a terrible accident. :)
After biking Maddy and the guys kicked the soccer ball around for a while. I think they were playing monkey in the middle.

Mallory wasn't feeling like soccer...she was too busy throwing grass in my hair! She stopped just long enough for me to take this picture.

2 comments:

Lisa Kracinski said...

Too cute. And what a horrible accident! Poor guy! Remind me never to ride bikes with Dan. Did you know Hunter tore her ACL again?

Dan and Amanda said...

Noooo! Playing soccer?