Monday, September 8, 2008

Best dog on the block!



This afternoon I was getting lunch ready when I couldn't find Mal. I peeked out on the back deck and there she was giving our dog, Jackson, a makeover! :)Dipping my makeup brush into his dog bowl (Ewww) and applying it to his eyes and nose.

Poor guy! He's sitting there so peacefully... I guess he had to, notice the jump rope wrapped around his neck and then tied to the deck.

I took this one of Madison last night before I went to bed. Poor child has the worst time falling asleep at night. Dan and I thought buying her a mask might help... It actually works!!! Here she is sound asleep. :)

3 comments:

K.M.L said...

Very cute. Miss you 4! mjl

K.M.L said...

Glad Madison can finally get some real sleep at night! :) Mallory is so cute playing with Jackson...I am not sure how he felt about it though! ha! ;)

Lisa Kracinski said...

That is hilarious! So that mask works huh? I wonder if I could get Jake to wear one. And in answer to your question on my page....Eric said yes.