Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back to school

Both girls love playing computer games on starfall. They have activities for many ages and grade levels. If you have little ones check it out! :)


I've been terrible about keeping up with my blogging on a daily basis! Mallory has been fighting a cold for about a week and now I've come down with it. Nothing serious, just enough to zap my energy. I had lunch with Maddy at school today. I figured I should be going as much as she wants me to. I know the time will come when having mommy to lunch will be totally uncool!
Aahhh the smell of bleach and cafeteria food brings back memories! It cracked me up how I fell right back into teacher mode. Opening milk cartons, ketchup packets, grabbing napkins and spoons... 1st time in years and years I actually missed teaching. (Not enough to go back though)

2 comments:

Ferris Family said...

I don't think I would ever miss teaching enough to go back to it! I hope you start to feel better soon.

Lisa Kracinski said...

I could instantly smell the school cafeteria when you said that! The elementary school cafeteria has a smell that is burned into my brain.