Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hodge Podge

This post is a hodge podge of things we've done this past week and just haven't had the time to post pics. I went with Maddy's class to the zoo and had a great time (despite the awful headache I had by the time we got back to school) Can I just say how much I love this pic? The little girl in front of Maddy obviously was not happy about getting her picture taken and I didn't notice the two kiddos screaming at each other in the background until I looked through the pics later in the day. No wonder I had a headache!
The girls at the butterfly gardens
On the very loud bus ride home

While we were at the mall buying a baby gift this trampoline thingy-ma-bober was set up and the girls had fun jumping

We've had a very rainy soccer season so far this year and have missed several games and practices due to rain and flooded fields. Luckily today we finally got a couple games in. Yeah!
Little Mallory is such a trooper spending sooo much time watching big sis play soccer


Maddy and coach Daddy

1 comment:

K.M.L said...

That first picture is priceless! Ha!