Friday, January 16, 2009

Thinking WARM thoughts


So Maddy had another 2 hour delay this morning. When we woke up it was -12 degrees out!!!!! The wind chill was -27!!!!! Is that crazy or what?! I'm not sure how successful the 2 hour delay was b/c when I took Maddy to school at 11:00 it was still 5 below. Oh well, it was nice having a more relaxed morning together.
Dan is heading up to Iowa for the weekend to spend time with his Grandparents so the girls and I will be home by ourselves. I'm going to check out some reviews of the the new Doggy Hotel movie...although that would mean getting out in this RIDICULOUS cold weather. When we took Mallory to school yesterday my eyeballs actually hurt from the cold. Weird huh? Bummer that we have snow, but it's just too cold to go out and play. :-(Gross pic of me, but Mallory took it and insisted I post it. She had been styling my hair.
Our playroom is upstairs and it's freezing up there so Mal brought everything down and we played in front of the fireplace this afternoon.

I really hope it warms up this weekend so I can take the girls sledding before the snow melts. We'll see...


No comments: