Sunday, September 28, 2008

Anderson Apple Orchard

One of our favorite things to do in the fall is go to the apple orchard. It's a tradition I always did as a kid and now Dan and the girls love it too! There's a number of orchards around here, but we love Anderson because we can drive through the orchard eating...I mean picking apples from the trees. There's also a pumpkin patch and raspberries to pick. Unfortunately, everyone from the state of Indiana decided to show up too so we didn't go through the country store and get cider or an elephant ear. Boo hoo! Here's a few pics:Mallory did NOT like her raspberry!

Golden delicious apples are the family favorite

First, just the way Mal was holding the apples cracks me up! Then if you look at Dan in the background...what was he doing?

Apple in one hand, raspberry in the other. Mmmm!

2 comments:

K.M.L said...

Looks like a great day!!! I can't wait to see you guys! We'll have to look at dates soon. I miss you all! Love Mal's face in that first pic!

Jody said...

Great pictures! Laughed Out Loud at Dan. Now I'm going to show it to Justin.