Saturday, August 2, 2008

That time already???


I can't believe we're buying school supplies already! Madison starts 1st grade in a week and half!!! Summer seems much shorter now that I have a child in school. By the 2nd week of August we're back in a school routine and summer feels over. :( Dan and I are praying she likes first grade better than Kindergarten. Once she got to school she was fine and seemed to like it, but she cried as we were getting ready to get on the bus 2-3 times a week. When I asked her what she was upset about she would say that she missed us when she was at school. Awwww! I'll remind her of that when she's a teenager!!!

2 comments:

K.M.L said...

I don't like that summer goes so fast either! ;) I hope she likes first grade better than kindergarten and the bus thing goes better! Miss ya!

Ferris Family said...

I hope 1st grade is better than kindergarten! We just finished the massive Walmart run for kindergarten and 1st grade supplies. I can't wait to get 2 of them out of the house everyday.