Monday, July 14, 2008

Rehearsal and Wedding pics

I was so exhausted last night that I didn't add all the pictures from the weekend that I wanted to . Here are a few from the rehersal and a couple from the wedding. The girls did great considering we had to be there for pictures at 10:45 and the wedding didn't start until 2:00! I was really worried Mallory would melt down before the wedding even began, but she did fine. Dan and I kept bribing her with the hotel pool. :) We took some great pics and a funny video of the reception, but I think I'll wait and have Dan help me this evening. I'm not sure why the pictures aren't lining up right...Dan's not here to help. We only have Mac's (computer's) and I'm not good at using them!



2 comments:

K.M.L said...

Very cute!!!! I love their dresses...they look so grown up! The one of Mal sitting on the floor is adorable too! :)

Sarah Beth and David said...

you are all so cute! :) Love ya!