Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Kracinski family, VBS, french fries and gas prices

I told my cousin Lisa about our blog and she's started one for her family. They live in Chicago. Her husband, Eric, is a fireman and she's a nurse. They have 2 kids, Jacob and Jordan. Our family is always cracking up about the things her kids say and do so it should be fun to read about. However, I know Lisa is hesitant to blog...she thinks no one will read it. So when you get a chance, check out the Kracinski family link and tell her hi. :)

In other news, VBS starts tomorrow and so life is going to get really crazy until it's over!!! Today the girls and I headed over to the church to decorate and set up. In the car on the way there Mallory let the loudest stinker I've ever heard!!! Then she said "Ewwww that smells like a french fry!" Maddy and I about passed out from laughing! The car got quite for awhile then Maddy (who must have been studying gas prices) says, "Wow! $3.78... that's insane!" Where do they come up with these things??

2 comments:

K.M.L said...

Ha! I love what those 2 girls say! Very cute... :)

Lisa Kracinski said...

Thank you for plugging my blog Amanda! I appreciate it. Is gas really $3.78 by you? I was pointing out to Eric this week that gas at $4.19 was cheaper than some other places. That is crazy!
I love that comment about the french fry. I have thought that myself that stinkers sometimes smell like french fries.