Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sisters

It's an amazingly beautiful day here! Upper 60's and sunny. Mmmmm! I sent the girls out to play while I was cooking dinner. I kept looking at them out the window playing so nicely together. I think Mallory was the "old lady" with the cane (stick) and Maddy was assisting her by tying her shoes and carrying her up the hill. It was sweet and it proved that they CAN play together without fighing. The pics are kinda grainy. I was trying to be sneaky so they wouldn't see me and stop playing together.


4 comments:

K.M.L said...

Awww...so stinkin' cute! Love it!

Lisa Kracinski said...

precious!

Lisa Kracinski said...

Amanda and Dan, please pray for Dee. I don't know if you know, but he's lost 20 pounds, can't eat and is throwing up. I'm afraid his tumor might be back. He had an ultrasound today. He also said he felt a lump on his testicle. Please pray for him! Sorry I posted that on your page, but I thought you'd see it quicker.

Dan and Amanda said...

We heard! I was over there today checking on Hunter; Let me know what they say about his ultrasound. We're praying!!!!