Friday, October 31, 2008

Surgery day

Today was surgery day for Daniel. He tore his ACL about a month ago playing soccer. We were at the hospital at 6:30 in the morning. I don't think Dan actually was taken back for surgery until 8:30. We were waiting for the cadaver ligament to get there. Ewww! Anyway, the surgeon said his ACL was severely torn. Worse than the MRI was able to show. But, he's doing great and even walking on it a little.Here's the patient
Are those my panty hose?
"yes" please don't to the wrong knee!!!
It was really hard to wake him up!
Still sleeping...Aren't we a cute couple? he he
ZZZZzzzzzzzzz
Finally awake!!! He's got it rough doesn't he? Propped up playing video games with Mike. He actually just called my cell to ask me to make him a pot of coffee....hmmm this might get old real quick!!! Love you, babe!

5 comments:

Dan and Amanda said...

hey, where's my coffee. :) Love you honey !!

-Dan

Lisa Kracinski said...

Dan looked a little bit like a cadaver! I'm glad things went well. Now no more soccer for men over 30!

K.M.L said...

Hmmm....this could be bad with Mike and Dan playing! ha! I was hoping Mike cleaned the house today b/c I've been so lazy! ha! Glad surgery went well! Happy Halloween! miss ya!

Katie said...

That self-taken shot is my favorite. I can totally hear you laughing at yourself! Love it!

Amy said...

I LOVE where you took a picture next to sleeping Dan. that's hilarious. I had my ACL reconstructed (in college), but they used a part of my patellar tendon - I think I prefer that to the cadaver..... :)