Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The patio-and Andy


Oops got these backward again. They are supposed to be the before and after shots of our patio. Oh we'll...here are the after and before shots. :)
We are really pleased with how it turned out. Dan and I have been enjoying lighting the torches and hanging out there after the girls have gone to bed. Looking out from our patio are only trees and fields (no houses) so it's very peaceful!


Can't forget about little Andy...or should I say big Andy?

Andy at 8 weeks

Andy now at 4 months
He is actually a really, really great puppy!

2 comments:

K.M.L said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the patio. That looks so great! Andy is getting so big too. Can't wait to see then in a week or two! :)

Shona Martinez said...

This patio looks simple, but there's a certain beauty to I that makes one feel like sitting there to drink a glass of lemonade. I love those big red umbrellas. The torches would also be a highlight during the night. This would be great for simple parties too.

Shona Martinez