Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Maddy's Birthday wish list

MY BIRTHDAY LIST

1. Fur Real Biscuit dog (checked it out and it's $150...)
2. Pet Shop game
3. owfit (outfit)
4. Wii game
5. mermade (mermaid)
6. Barby doll
7. $20.00 (huh?)
8. wig (? maybe Grandma has an extra one we can have)
9. fack nails (fake????)
10. A toy for Mallory (Awwwwww!)
11. A TV (nope)
12. I Fone (definately not)
13. I Pod (maybe in about 6 years!)

This child just cracks me up!!!! Her 7th Birthday is Thursday. I think we are going to take her out to eat (her choice) and then let her open up a few gifts. We are having her actual party on Saturday while Mike and Kasey are here.

3 comments:

Heather S. said...

So cute! Imagine what she will want by her 16th birthday!!!

The Hamiltons said...

Too adorable...My boys want extravagant stuff too...

Lisa Kracinski said...

Eric wants an iphone too! I read this list to Eric and Jakey and we all had a good laugh. (Although Jake didn't know why we were laughing). Happy Birthday Maddy! See you soon!