Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy 38th Birthday, Michael!!! (can't believe you're that old!)

Today is Dan's brother, Mike's birthday. Happy Birthday Mike!!!! He's really only 33 by the way. :) Mike, Kasey and Evan drove up for the weekend and we had lots of fun. Maddy and Mal really enjoyed playing with baby Evan...he's soooo cute!!! Kasey and I wanted to get a few shots of the cousins together. As you can see my first attempt didn't turn out so well considering Mallory's finger is seriously half-way up her nose!!!
(can anyone tell me why everything is underlined??? Below it went back to normal...wierd)
Ahhh this is much better

Saturday morning Madison had a soccer game and I did another triathlon. I'll spare you all the boring details and times, but I did much better on the swim (2 minutes faster) and improved my overall time by about 5 minutes! It was tons of fun. Here's a pic of me and my Dad...he's my biggest fan!

2 comments:

K.M.L said...

We had such a great time with you guys! The pic of Mallory picking her nose is hilarious! :) I love it. I still can't believe you did another triathlon! You seriously are super woman! See you guys Saturday!

Unknown said...

hey amanda...cool deal on the tri's. I am thinking about doing them instead of doing any more marathons. Hope your house is healthy again!