Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Missouri

Last week the girls and I spent time in Columbia MO with Dan's parents. (and Mike, Kasey, Dave and Sarah) The girls went to VBS at G-pa and G-ma's church each day from 9-12. I was a little worried since they didn't know anyone how they would do, but they loved it and did great! So once I dropped the girls, along with Grandma, off at VBS I drove to the ARC (activity and recreation center) and worked out. Having a few hours to myself each day was awesome!!!! The other highlight of our trip was getting to see our new nephew/cousin, Evan. He's precious and I'm kicking myself for not getting more pics of him!!!! Evan and Uncle Dan (Dan drove up for the weekend)
On Sunday the girls sang the songs they learned during the week at VBS.
When I started uploading pictures I was totally ticked that I barely took any pics while I was there!!!! Errrr! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa the girls and I had so much fun. We are home now, but re-packing our suitcases for our vacay to Myrtle Beach...we leave on Friday. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm glad to see that everyone is doing well...and glad Dan is ok after the accident! How scary, praise God for Psalm 91!! Mastitis 3 times...really? How awful, I'm praying this is it for me! Glad you guys had fun in good ole MO!