Friday, December 19, 2008

The children's museum


Warning: Lots of pictures ahead! I was excited to take the girls to the Children's Museum today. Now that Maddy is in school, we just haven't been able to go like we use to. We had a great time and so did the million other children and parents that were there! :-)Baking cookies in the Cookie Cafe'
There was an amazing comic book exhibit that the girls didn't really enjoy. They did like trying on the Superman and Batman capes though.
Maddy was thrilled to find a pink and purple Superman cape!


Warmin' up her Dino egg
Water play


Mallory riding the carousel...without crying!
Ice fishing

A little blurry, but it's Maddy sliding down the Yule slide
Mallory went by herself...another 1st!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hi Amanda,

I found you on Laurie's comment board, so I thought I would check out your blog. It's fun to find people who live close-by.

We almost went to TCM yesterday, but then I chickened out--afraid of the millions of people! We've opted to go when my husband can go with us--probably when there will be billions there!

It looks like you had a great time! What beautiful little girls you have! Such bright eyes.

:)Jodi